14 June 2021
We provide a different approach to development in emerging states, supporting the growth of stable and inclusive economies, to benefit society as a whole.
In our focus states we work at the intersection of government, the private sector, international investors, and donors.
Our goal is to support the growth of economies that are inclusive and responsive to the needs of their populations, prioritising approaches that pursue quality growth, not just growth for growth’s sake.
We are funded by donors, governments and the private sector to design and deliver inclusive growth programmes, using both in-country and international expertise. As a mission-first business, we only take part in initiatives that we believe are in the best interests of the citizens of emerging states.
The investors that approach us need a responsive partner in Emerging States. They need more than access to government and political understanding. They need an ability to proactively identify and solve problems. We live the complexities of our focus states and are clear that for their commercial opportunity to be realised, specialist intervention is required. We:
- Grow the senior relationships with government and the private sector needed to close investments
- Work to connect global investors with public and private investment opportunities
- Commit to removing investment obstacles to realise benefit for investors, states and citizens.
- Position investments in a way that contributes to social progress, while maintaining the priority of commercial return.
Put simply, we do all we can to enable investors to succeed in the places that need it most.
We work with Governments that place investment at the heart of their vision for the state and its citizens. We provide specialist expertise to better reflect investor need in policy, decision making and delivery, in order to directly increase investment. At the invitation of Government, we:
- Refocus government investment institutions to better reflect and respond to investor need
- Generate investment leads with international companies
- Change the way governments talk about investment, from Prime Minister to administrator
- Pioneer linking investment to socially and economically inclusive government policy
- Catalyse digital transformation to increase investment opportunity and appeal
- Scrutinise mega-projects in preparation for market
Put simply, we do all we can to enable governments to attract the investors they need to grow their economies and deliver for their citizens.
14 June 2021
Undertaking an Agri-business Market Study in LibyaRead more
27 May 2021
Designing a Blockchain Enabled Digital Trading Platform for the Tunisian Stock ExchangeRead more
1 March 2021
Identifying tensions between investment in the digital sector and individual rightsRead more
14 June 2021
1 February 2021
Comprehensive Investment Support to the Government of TunisiaRead more
20 September 2020
Raya Rousan Appointed as Jordan Country RepresentativeRead more
30 June 2020
Mehdi Ben Abdallah Appointed as Chair of the Board of Expectation State TunisiaRead more
14 June 2020